Posted by : Unknown Sunday, June 30, 2013


Fate Stay Night

So a friend introduced me to this Anime. And I.. Had absolutely no Idea it was related to Fate Zero! Just, Gawd I'm just a bit stupid not to realize it. But I did know after seeing Saber at the beginning of the Anime. Now again, I repeat the saying. I. Regret. Not. Watching. THIS.

Saber by far is my favorite character, especially Archer despite his cold attitude.

And every after I begin to watch it. I have this habit of pairing people right away. And I think you know who they are.
You dont?
AW C'MAN

Its the justice speaking boy, Shiro and the Excalibur wielding Saber, of course! DUR.

Now it makes me think of making an OTP list, yes indeed.

I would like to draw them. Something fresh, something new that can add up to just drawing  Black Rock Shooter.
I mean honestly.. I have to at least let go of that spazz... I will never let go of Black Rock Shooter bishtards

At the beginning., I thought it was boring (I am so sorry), But I believed it IS good, if that friend says its the best (Cuz I can see it through his fetish of teh Animes!) then it IS good. I also believed it was because Fate Zero is just as much popular when I heard it going all around people who talks about it. I wanted to watch it a long time ago, but after the mere introduction. I finally had a chance!
In the middle, it started to get real interesting and rather real hot around Shiro and Saber, just made me wanna go squiggly wiggly.

I will soon rate this Anime right after I finish watching it. But there is no need to tell that it is certainly worth watching it!!


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Blogger templates

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © SaberStuff -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan