Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, May 21, 2013

 Something about Saber

Starting off new in Blogger.com, there is something I'd like to tell you first before we go kicking stones about life and Anime (Yes. Anime~). Something about Saber.
Inspired by the Game Monster Hunter 2, I drew the Tigrex in a humanoid form like, which also was inspired by the profile picture by newwise.com.

Saber. A Mascot, or perhaps you may call him my bro (Original Character). Is just a simple Tigrex, elder dragon of the sort. But right here in the Blogmosphere, he lives his life messing people like a bully, like me for instance. Getting a German supplex is always his formal greeting. Like any other Original Characters would act, this fella here acts tough, ferocious, and a very Hot tempered Dragon. Bad in the outside, but hella good in the inside. 

My Blog. Or our Blog for Saber's sake of not throwing me to a table. Is going to be about Life and Anime as I have said.

Life about Me (Its not like "This is what I did." Sort of thing. My life is just too darn funny.)
Stories for Saber himself (4-Koma anybody?)
Words for Anime (Reviews, Arts. You name it)

Just so you know. We are not that strict into watching Anime because Anime is for Fun in terms of enjoying ones self into loving it. But if it were seriously, then I'd need a stable net. 

More about me as the creator of Saber, I'm just a hobbyist in making AMV's. So Watch out for them at  SaberSoul Tigerex's YouTube


One more thing.

We are very obsessed with the Anime Black Rock Shooter. So frequently you'll see us doing BRS related posts :) (This is the number one reason why it is so hard reviewing Anime and you are totally stuck to this. I mean really, what do you expect when you see a very pretty girl fighting other pretty girls..?)

See you in the next post :3

This Blog is for entertaining purposes.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Blogger templates

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © SaberStuff -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan