Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, May 22, 2013

In the Bag (Currently having)

PSP (Alphabetically in order)

Black Rock Shooter: The Game [Finished]


Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Extend [Finished]



Dante's Inferno [Finished]

Fast and the Furious

Final Fantasy Dissidia [Finished]


Final Fantasy Dissidia 11


Dragon Ball Z Shin Another Road

Iron Man 2

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 [Finished]

Metal Slug Anthology

Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Moto GP

Naruto heroes 

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact

NBA 13

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters [Finished]


Sonic Rivals 2

Tom Clancy's Ghost predator

What did I do to deserve this my Lord?! 2 


Old Finished ones:
Crash of the Titans
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
God of War: Ghost of Sparta
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Syphon Filter: Logan's shadow
Spiderman: Web of Shadows

PC

Online:
Elsword


World Of Warcraft: Defense of the ancients

etc... XD



Downloading:
Iron Man



I still have a PS2 (playstation 2) games that I have finished though. But right now, dear PS2 is in a box waiting for me to set it back on again, which I cannot do at the moment for the lack of time *curses*
And No.. I do not have a PS3.. Yet.
Nor do I have any Xbox 360... Yet.
Or even a Nintendo... Yet.

Yes Yes, I'm an average person who cannot afford very much. But hey, I am still.. A certified addict of games.
Though I may not have, Call of Duty, Prototype, Mass Effect, Halo, Tomb Raider, and many more mind blowing graphic games, but played. Even the games I have are, well. Like an Average gamer. But whadya know, even these old kittens are good graphic themselves.. Most of them.
But also another reason is. I find games in Torrents.

Soon, I will be giving my words and perhaps reviews of games I am currently playing and Games that were done, past or present. Old is Gold hah.

What about you guys? Got any good games playin?






Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Blogger templates

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © SaberStuff -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan