Posted by : Unknown Thursday, May 23, 2013

So.. I recently discovered that there was a new chapter. I did know that there was before, but I didn't get to check it. Due to laziness. Shameful I tell you














This might contain spoilers if you haven't read it yet. If you're here and you haven't read the manga...
READ THE MANGA

I like to start with Chapter 8 before I head to the exclusive "Dead-Chan likin on grown up Rock-Chan?" Thing. Just a thing I spasm over since I ship the couple MatoXYomi and BRSXDM.
Truth be told! I am a Yuri lover between the two. No questions asked and please no spark of an argument. Haters gonna Hate Trolololol.

Oookay. As expected for this Manga. It is always and has been funny and incredibly cute. All the small little chibis, I just want to bite something, it's too hard to contain the CUTENESS OVERLOAD and EXPLODE to little tiny bits of rainbows, OTL.

It starts in a now Wintery world where snow actually exists, and Dead-chan (If I may call you that way) and Rock-Chan too, believes in Santa. Pfffftttttt

During the time when Dead-Chan was in the store, She was invited with Rock-Chan to go in a Christmas party in the nursery of the owner's Granddaughter.

After being greeted with Black Gold Saw-Chan's knives being thrown at them. (And Rock-Chan catching one with her.. Teeth.. Wut..)
They spent the whole Christmas party joyously and I am pretty sure you will be torn to bits by the mere cuteness of this. Like, tear up and laugh a lot.
But always expect to-




Like a boss.

And you can always see Su-san eating almost Everything.
We love you Strength.

If you remember Chapter 7 in the Manga. Saw-Chan (if I maayy) did say that while they were sleeping they look cute. Dead-Chan however, wants to scribble on their purty faces. Which, in honesty, I laughed. And did so again when Saw-Chan reminded her not to scribble on their faces.

Memories memories. Saw-Chan just loves to take a lot of pictures about them, and so does Dead-Chan, someday... If ever she gets one since it is so hard due to food budget *cough*Referring to Rock-Chan*cough*, Saw-Chan said to try asking about the camera to Santa, and thy wish shall be received.

Which so happens at the very end of the chapter...


And so endeth the Chapter 8!

Dead-Chan sure do wear interesting clothes at times.

-

Right. Onwards to Chapter 9!

Right there.. Looking at my computer screen in curiosity to what Dead Master (Master...) saw about Rock-Chan.

She came back to the store, right there, clicking the next page..


THIS


THIS...!



















Our kind of awaited scene!!



THE CAMERA IS A GENIUS.
You should be happy Dead Chan!


We all came to know that Stella-Chan's favorite hobbies are Weapon Modification and Experiments.
And well all know that there's gonna be trouble.
And a matter of fact, there is Trouble when she offered to make Rock-Chan's cannon stronger.

The store crippled and fell for the Second Time by the beam of Iron Man Rock-Chan's cannon.

But something interesting happened.



Suddenly a moment of tranquility.


















And that ends of Chapter 9 in a funny way and a way to ruin a moment of tranquility. Ringo, you know how to get me gooooddd.

-

Dead Chan likin' on grown up Rock-Chan?


I mentioned grown up so you can rid of the imagination of an adult liking a small chibeh... Oh great I guess your thinking of it now that I mentioned it. Oh the accursed warnings!

Anyways, moving on. As seen from Chapter 9, it's so full of mysteries when Dead Master was starting to show something interesting in her actions. And as well as to Stella saying that she's weird (lol). In a way..
And ya had to ruin the "Moment of Tranquility." Stella.

I had the need to post this up because a thread with someone saying that he/she was now waiting for the Yuri part, gave me the Go sign. Now it just boosts the feeling of me thinking that there really is something going to happen and I am so eager about it. I'd love this Manga forever if it happened.. So.. Hard.
I daresay, if she ever changes back to being chibi. Imma cry. Sure I'd be glad that she is back to being chibi since the Manga is all about cutesy, laughable awesome stuff, but the opportunity of Yuri is right in Ringo's hands!
May that camera have a Malfunction!! and somehow make Dead Master younger to Rock's age, or Rock's age older to Dead Master's age. JUST LOOK AT EM OPPORTUNITIES. But there are a number of doubts that this might happen..















We cannot expect so much.. Just like what happened in the Anime of Black Rock Shooter when it never came to the point of a kiss. Been hoping for nothing which was sad, but glad and happy enough at the 8th episode when -spoiler-
Mato hugged Yomi and, uh. Did whatever.
Just over the line of friendship but no serious relationships of them.

*sigh* DO SOMETHING ROCK CHAN and kiss that girl.

Ringo. You are the last hope of making BRS's destiny of it being Yuri. (Unless someone makes another official story...)

*sigh*.... Haters gonna hate :)
 But nothin aint stopin Saber from Likin.


-

That's about it for this post. I enjoyed the chapter so far and feeling the cliff hanger is just a suspense! I suppose you felt that too?

Share your thoughts! Tell me about the chapter that you think is awesome, funny, cool or perhaps something you'd love to spasm about the Yuri.

See ya in the next posts!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Blogger templates

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © SaberStuff -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan