Posted by : Unknown Monday, July 8, 2013

Just.. HELL NO


Okay. So I have the game.. And still, the paranoia of Jump scares just gets me strike out!
Truth be told, I can be a scardy cat when it comes to these kinds of games, but exceptional graphics. The lightning, the room, the walking realism, but I kind of had to lol when the movement of jumping is same old move in games :P Never the less, thou shall move forward.
Rule number 1.
Never. Look. Back...

OH F@%&#

Arr arr, I remember my name is Daniel, yar, I'm from Mayfair Yarhar, Nu! I must focus!
*Falls*
*wakes up*
Yeeeh, I wake up, must continue my objective!
*Opens momentos*
Follow ye Bloody trails. *nodnod*
*Starts walking, thunders strucking*
o3o..
DATS NOTHIN
*Turns right to a corridor*
OH HELL NO I AIN'T GOIN IN THERE. DEM SHET ARMOR ARE ENEMIES
And thus endeth my adventure into Amnesia 8D

Someday I might overcome this game graahhh. Just why must it be night now *ping*

If your a total gamer for Horror games. Well hell this game is just for you :D
 *Watches Pewdiepie*

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Blogger templates

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © SaberStuff -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan