Posted by : Unknown Thursday, July 25, 2013


After skimming through an Otakuzine Magazine made specially for Anime right here in the Philippines. I saw an Interesting cover for Muv~Luv. The most that got my attention was the girl with long hair and purple eyes named Yui. The character design really reminds me of Alice in Pandora hearts, so there I planned to watch this.

After a while. I get to see the Anime. And say.. Not bad. The beginning wasn't boring at all and gets straight to the point in a few little moments.

I was surprised from what I read in the Magazine. They did mention Aliens. But once I saw them... *Mindblown*

Yes! Aliens!
This squad member right here (In that picture), battles invading Aliens named BETA that eats the scrap metal outta their TFS (Mechs) and human flesh aliikeee!!

This may seem like an innocent Anime that only has kick ass scenes.. But nu, u r mistaken..
It has more to that.. And you may want to include crying.
A tissue.. No not only for you're manly tears. But for the blood as well *shoot*

Actually. The First episode already starts to make you tense and wanting for more. Believe me people, I think its best to prepare for the breaking of hearts. Feel sentimental...

Hah! You think this isn't Bloody Violent?!
Well yeah I thought about it too uhuh.
This IS Bloody Violent! Let not you're eyes be deceived by the cute girls!

The art is so splendid and the story is getting to a nice turn (or tragic one). I adore the Mech's designed here, but I can't help but to remember a game called "Armored Core." The maneuvers of the Robots are almost identical with its slightly similar mechanics and all of the sort, buutt, it does have some differences that will still make you say it "is" different.

Muv~Luv: Total Eclipse began airing in 1st July 2012. (Damn I missed its birthday)

Near worlds end.. Will they ever prevent it from happening by the BETAs? Hopefully D8

Oh and remember. These girls.. They frickin drive these.
TFS. ISN'T THAT AMAZING?
Yes.
Yes it is.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Blogger templates

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © SaberStuff -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan